Cheap Price High Quality 300W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
|FOB Price:||US $0.26-0.36 / watt|
|Min. Order:||300 watt|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|300 watt||US $0.26-0.36/ watt|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GSPV150P-18
- Number of Cells: 72pcs
- Condition: New
- Material: Polycrystalline Silicon
- Size: 1956*992*30mm
- Max Power Voltage: 36.5V
- Output Connector: Mc4 Connectors
- Certifications: Ce, TUV, ISO, CQC
- Transport Package: Carton; 2PCS/Carton
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Application: Industrial
- Certification: ISO, CE, TUV
- Brand: Greatsolar
- Max Power: 300watt
- Max Power Current: 8.24A
- Weight: 22kg
- Trademark: GREATSOLAR
- Specification: CE, ISO, TUV, CQC
- HS Code: 8541402000
GSPV: More than 10 years professional manufacturer from solar cells to solar panels in Jiangsu, China.
Trustworthy for your partner!
Detailed Specification: 250W poly solar panel
|Origin||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|Current at Pmax (Imp)||8.24A|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)||36.5V|
|Short-Circuit Current ( Isc )||8.78A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage ( Voc )||44.4V|
|Cell type||156*156mm poly-crystalline|
|Cell Configuration||60 (6*10) PCS in series|
|Front Glass||3.2mm, high transmission, Low iron, tempered glass|
|Junction Box||IP65 Rated|
|Cable||4.0 mm ² Length: 900mm|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temperature(NOCT)||45 ±2 ºC|
|Power temperature Coefficient||-0.44% K|
|Open-Circuit Voltage temperature Coefficient||-0.33%/ K|
|Short-Circuit Current temperature Coefficient||0.06%/ K|
|All Technical Data at STC||AM1.5 E=1000W/ m ² Tc=25 ºC|
|Warranty||10 years limited product warranty and 25 years limited power guarantee.|
- Solar Panels are suitable for grid-tie or off-grid applications
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irrandiance conditions
- Capable of withstanding 1 inch diameter hail traveling at terminal velocity
- Panel arrives ready for connection with an extra pair of MC4 Connectors for the extension cable
- 6 diodes in junction box; Colorful frame silver, black, dark brown...
There are numerous factors you should first consider before you choose to buy solar panels and some of these factors are listed below:
1, Firstly you should always research whether or not your desired location for the installation of solar panels has adequate levels of sunshine to make your investment worthwhile.
2, You should decide on a sensible budget for your project before you buy your solar panels.
3, Determine what capacity of electricity you require and if your selected budget can accommodate this.
4, Who will install the solar panels that you buy? Do you require the additional services of an electrician or solar energy installer?
5, Where will the solar panels you buy be fixed to your home? Is your home capable of supporting a solar energy system?