Hot Sale 100W Mono Solar Panels in Japan, Korea, Australia, Russia, Nigeria etc.
|FOB Price:||US $0.38-0.48 / watt|
|Min. Order:||100 watt|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 watt||US $0.38-0.48/ watt|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Recommended Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: GSPV100M
- Number of Cells: 36pcs
- Condition: New
- Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Size: 1200*540*30mm
- Max Power Voltage: 17.6V
- Output Connector: Alligator Clip, Cigarette Lighter, Mc4/Multiform
- Trademark: Greatsolar
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8541402000
- Warranty: 25 Years
- Application: Light Industry
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Brand: Gspv
- Max Power: 100watt
- Max Power Current: 5.68A
- Weight: 8kg
- Transport Package: by Carton
- Origin: Nanjing, China
Detailed Specification:100w mono solar panel
1. Peak Power(Pmpp): 100W
2. Max Power Voltage (Vmpp): 17.6V
3. Max Power Current (Impp): 5.68A
4. Max system voltage (V): 1000 VDC
5. Output connector: MC4 Compatible, Alligator clip
6. Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
7. Cells: 4*9
8. Power allowance: ±3%
9. Dimension: 1200*540*30mm
10. Weight: 8.5kg
11.Warranty: 25 years output warranty
- Solar Panels are suitable for grid-tie or off-grid applications
- Outstanding electrical performance under high temperature and low irrandiance conditions
- Capable of withstanding 1 inch diameter hail traveling at terminal velocity
- Panel arrives ready for connection with an extra pair of MC4 Connectors for the extension cable
- 6 diodes in junction box;Colorful frame silver,black,dark brown...
Specially FACTORY DIRECT OEM/ODM to Korea,Japan,Australia,Nigeria,Russia etc...
What do you need to considered for the design of the Solar Panel System?
Pls follow me!
1,What is the applicable for the solar power system?What is its longitude and latitude?
2,How many KHW need the system provide per day?
3,What about the max load of the solar power system?
4,What is the output voltage,DC or AC?
5,What about the backup rainy days for the solar power system?
Products &Factory photos: